SAFe® 4.5 Advanced Scrum Master
Szkolenie SAFe z certyfikatem SAFe Advanced Scrum Master
SAFe® 4.5 Advanced Scrum Master and Certification – 2 Days
Certification: SAFe Advanced Scrum Master (SASM)
This two-day course prepares current Scrum Masters for their leadership role in facilitating Agile team, program, and enterprise success in a SAFe® implementation. The course covers facilitation of cross-team interactions in support of the program execution and relentless improvement. It enhances the Scrum paradigm with an introduction to scalable engineering and DevOps practices; the application of Kanban to facilitate the flow of value; and supporting interactions with architects, product management, and other critical stakeholders in the larger program and enterprise contexts. The course offers actionable tools for building high-performing teams and explores practical ways of addressing Agile and Scrum anti-patterns in the enterprise.
- SAFe®, values, and Lean-Agile principles
- Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
- Program increment planning, execution, and Inspect and Adapt workshops
- Quality engineering, Agile architecture, and DevOps practices
- Kanban for facilitating team and program flow of work
- Building high-performing teams
- Interaction with the system team, deployment, UX, architects, product owners, product management, and business owners
- Learning and Communities of Practice
Attendees typically include: Scrum Masters, team leaders, project managers, and others who have assumed the role of an Agile team facilitator in a SAFe or enterprise Agile context, engineering and development managers who will be responsible for Agile execution and for coaching teams and teams of teams, Agile coaches, and Agile program managers and prospective Release Train Engineers.