SAFe® Training Advanced Scrum Master
SAFe Training with the SAFe Advanced Scrum Master Certificate
The participants of the SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master Training are usually: Scrum Masters, team leaders, project managers. The SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master course is also intended for facilitators of an agile team in the context of SAFe or Agile enterprise, engineering and development managers who will be responsible for performing agile rituals and coaching teams, Agile trainers and Agile program managers and future Release Train Engineers.
SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master Training Program
- SAFe®, Lean-Agile values and principles
- Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
- Workshop on program increment planning, implementation, and inspection and adaptation
- Quality Engineering, Agile Architecture and DevOps Practices
- Kanban facilitating team and program work
- Building efficient teams
- Interaction with the system team, implementation team, UX, architects, product owners, product management and business owners
- Science and communities of practice
SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master with certification - 2 days
Certification: SAFe Advanced Scrum Master (SASM)
SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master is a two-day course that prepares current Scrum Masters for their leadership role in facilitating the Agile team, program leader, and enterprise success in implementing SAFe®. The SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master course aims to facilitate interaction between teams to support program execution and continual improvement. Strengthens the Scrum paradigm for an introduction to scalable engineering and DevOps practices; the use of Kanban to facilitate the flow of value; and fostering interactions with architects, product management and other critical stakeholders in the broader program and enterprise context. The SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master course offers practical tools for building high-performing teams and explores practical ways to deal with Agile and Scrum anti-patterns in the enterprise.
For whom?: Scrum Masters
Certificate Name: SAFe Advanced Scrum Master (SASM)
Duration: two-day training in accordance with the Scaled Agile Framework® guidelines.
Deadline: date on confirmation
Course Details: Information Scaled Agile, Inc.
Early Birds up to 30 days before training
- in scope
- printed materials for the trainee
- certification fee (one approach to the certification exam)