SAFe® for Teams
SAFe Training Certified SAFe® Practitioner
For onsite delivery as part of a real-world Agile Release Train, this course is for all stakeholders of an ART at the beginning of its SAFe journey.
After this course, you should be able to:
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
- Know your team and its role on the ART
- Know all other teams on the train, their roles and the dependencies between the teams
- Plan iterations
- Execute iterations, demo value, and improve your process
- Plan Program Increments
- Integrate and work with other teams on the train
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®)
- Building an Agile Team
- Planning the Iteration
- Executing the Iteration
- Executing the Program Increment
SAFe® for Teams — 2 Days
Certification: SAFe® Practitioner (SP)
For onsite delivery as part of a real-world Agile Release Train (ART)
This two-day course teaches teams who are part of an Agile Release Train how to work in an Agile environment using Scrum, Kanban, and XP. The teams will learn how to become Agile teams, build their backlog, and plan and execute iterations. Students will learn about their ART and their role in it, planning, executing, and improving with other teams. This class prepares teams to run a Program Increment (PI), including all meetings at the Team and Program level with a specific focus on the upcoming PI planning.
For whom?: Team members who want to become agile, become Agile teams
Certificate Name: SAFe Practitioner (SP)
Duration: two-day training in accordance with the Scaled Agile Framework® guidelines.
Course Details: Information Scaled Agile, Inc.
Early Birds up to 30 days before training
- in scope
- printed materials for the trainee
- certification fee (one approach to the certification exam)
- coffee breaks, lunch