SAFe training with SAFe Agilist certificate
The Leading SAFe Training is a two-day training that teaches the principles and practices of Lean-Agile SAFe. In Leading SAFe Training , you will learn how to realize and release value using Agile Release Trains, how to build an Agile Portfolio, and how to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise.
Certification: SAFe Agilist (SA)
Leading SAFe training program
- Introduction to the Scaled Agile Framework
- Incorporating Lean and Agile values
- Understand the principles of SAFe
- Implementation of Agile Release Train
- Experiencing PI planning
- Exercising and releasing values
- Building an Agile portfolio
- Running a Lean-Agile enterprise
The SAFe Agilist certification program is designed for executives, managers and Agilist agents. The Leading SAFe training is intended for people responsible for managing the Lean-Agile change initiative in a large software development company. The Leading SAFe training is structured to validate their knowledge of the Scaled Agile Framework application, lean thinking and product development flow principles in the context of the enterprise, so they can guide the adoption of the Scaled Agile Framework.
For whom?: Leaders of the implementation of SAFe, agile approach in the organization
Certificate Name: SAFe Agilist (SA)
Duration: two-day training in accordance with the Scaled Agile Framework® guidelines.
Training details: information Scaled Agile, Inc.
Early Birds payment 30 days before training
- in scope
- printed materials for the trainee
- certification fee (one approach to the certification exam)
- coffee breaks, lunch