SAFe® Scrum Master
SAFe training with the SAFe Scrum Master certificate
The participants of the SAFe® Scrum Master training are usually people who are just starting to play the role of Scrum Master. People who want to better understand the role and fit it into SAFe. SAFe® Scrum Master training participants are usually new or existing Scrum Masters, Team Leaders, Release Train Engineers.
SAFe® Scrum Master training program
- You will learn the key elements of Agile development
- You will learn the key elements of Scrum
- You will understand Scrum in the context of SAFe
- You will learn the roles and responsibilities of the Scrum Master
- You will learn the features of an effective Scrum Master
- You will experience PI planning and learn how to facilitate this event
- You will experience full iteration
- You will learn how to facilitate iteration planning, improve the Product Backlog, present your team and run an iteration retrospective
- You will identify ways to track iteration progress and support collaboration and synchronization between teams in the program
- You will learn how to improve at the program level with the Inspect and Adapt workshop
- You will learn the characteristics of a leader-servant
- You will experience coaching with strong questions
- You will learn how to facilitate meetings, support team members cooperation and conflict management
SAFe® Scrum Master training with Certificate - 2 days
Certification: SAFe Scrum Master (SSM)
In this 2-day SAFe® Scrum Master course, you will understand the role of the Scrum Master in a SAFe enterprise. Unlike traditional Scrum Master training, which focuses on the fundamentals of Scrum at the team level, SAFe® Scrum Master training explores the role of Scrum in an enterprise-wide context and prepares you to successfully plan and execute Program Increment (PI) - the main factor in enabling adjustment at all levels by SAFe. The SAFe® Scrum Master training covers learning the key elements of scalable Agile development, enterprise-wide Scrum facilitation, and iteration planning. In the training, you will also learn how to build highly efficient Agile teams by becoming a 'servant leader' and coach, and train these teams to deliver maximum business value that can be achieved with SAFe. SAFe Scrum Master (SSM) certification means that you are prepared to be a Scrum Master in the SAFe environment, increasing your value to teams and organizations implementing SAFe.
For whom?: Scrum Masters
Certificate Name: SAFe Scrum Master (SSM)
Duration: two-day training in accordance with the Scaled Agile Framework® guidelines.
Course Details: Information Scaled Agile, Inc.
Early Birds up to 30 days before training
- in scope
- printed materials for the trainee
- certification fee (one approach to the certification exam)
- coffee breaks, lunch